EXHIBIRAN INTERNATIONAL is the brand name for Shahr-e Aftab Complex, the greatest exhibition project in Iran, which seeks the establishment of the Iranian World Trade Center and is operationalized in different phases. Because of the heavy traffic disruption created on the roads around the urban exhibition centers and in order to collect all the fair services in a modern professional environment, the city administration decided to prepare the construction plan of Shahr-e-Aftab complex. After the primary studies, the project area, a highly accessible (taxi, bus, van, subway) 280-hectare piece of land next to Khalij-e-Fars Highway, was selected and the design of the exhibition structures was produced.
In the initial phase, these areas have been launched and they will be developed in the next phases.
1. The permanent roofed exhibition constructions including 3 halls with a total area of 25,ooo square meters.
2. The temporary exhibition places (frame-tents) with a total area of approximate 28,000 square meters which will be replaced by permanent constructions in the next phases.
3. The Nations Hall for the entrance, the exhibition management and commercial offices with a total area of approximate 7500 square meters.
4. The administrative space with a total area of 34,000 square meters on the second floor.
5. The subsidiary service places (restaurant, coffee shop, stores) each with a total area of 2,000 square meters.
In the next phases of the project, the further constructions have been planned:
1. An area of 34,000 square meters for offices.
2. An area of 32,000 square meters for auditoriums.
3. Two international trade centers with company offices, stores, and their parking lots each with an area of 75,000 square meters.
4. Two 5-star hotels and an apartment hotel with a total area of 160,000 square meters.
5. Service and welfare areas consisting of 8 subsidiary buildings each with an area of 2,000 square meters.
6. The great mosque of the area.
7. Multilevel car parking with the capacity of 7500 cars.
The presently available services in the area:
1. Financial Services:
Bank Shahr operational branch - 8 automatic city bank service offices - 40 ATMs and a number of cashless service machines.
2. Parking Lots: Several parking lots of the exhibition area along with the extra parking lots in Imam Khomeini Holy shrine with the total capacity of 11,000 cars,
300 vans and taxis, and 150 buses at the same time.
3. Grounds: At present, Shahr-e-Aftab Complex has provided 40 hectares of grounds which is a pleasant and peaceful environment for the visitors.
At the moment, the complex has the capacity for 400,000 visitors per day,
4. Access roads: Access roads to the complex are:
Three highways: Khalij-e-Fars, Shahid Tondgooyan and Shahid Mahallaty Highways and also subway lines 1 and 3. Taxis and buses in different lines take visitors to the complex from various squares in the city.
Location : Iran, Tehran, Tehran
EXHIBIRAN INTERNATIONAL, Shahre AftebComplex, Kahlij-e Fars Highway, Tehran